Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Technical difficulties (cuz it is too darn hot!)

So, you may or may not have noticed our absence from the inter-webs this past week - I assure you it is not from lack of trying. We had a really fun weekend, with lots of stories, with bal cool (of course) accompanying video and pictures that I'm hoping to share with you soon ... but we've hit a snag: internet connectivity seems to be down all over the city. The internet in our apartment just stopped working this weekend and still hasn't recovered. The internet at school (where I've snuck now) is running at a snail's pace ...

My guess is that the over 100 degree weather for the past couple of days has just melted the wires ... but that is just a guess.

Fingers crossed we'll be up to full speed in the not so very distant future and you'll see some of the crazy things we've been up to.

No comments: