Disaster has struck in the mountains of Mussoorie! Our little baby netbook is on the fritz so I can't download/upload all the pictures and video I'm taking ... I can't access the internet any place other than in this little rinky cafe ... and I'm afraid Allen's Urdu project might be lost if we don't get it fixed --- eek!
Not a huge disaster admittedly, but decidedly annoying nonetheless. So if you don't hear from my (or this blog for a while) it is because I am conserving all my best stories for when I can actually show you what I'm talking about.
But for now, really believe me that Meg and I have been getting one hell of a work out hauling ourselves up and down the mountain everyday ... on 70+ degree inclines (!) ... uphill both way (!!) ... I'm serious !!!
Other than that, we're loving being surrounded by the pine forest, with a chilly wind blowing on our faces .... ahhhh .... nature.... green public space ... peace and quite ... How very unlike Lucknow (or Varanasi for that matter) you are Mussoorie!
Friday, April 23, 2010
Not-so-subtle reminders that being on vacation means being unwired
Labels:
cold,
hill stations,
weather,
world travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment