I saw Nikki's awesome post, so I decided to write one too.
Super fun weekend.
Wednesday and Friday of last week I went and saw classical Indian music and dance at the Nehru Center in London, which was totally awesome. (it had been awhile, so it was fun)
Then on Saturday all of a sudden the sun came out! In celebration, I rode up to Hampstead Heath to do a bit of gardening with Bill, Heather, and our friend from college, Kelly, who I hadn't seen since 1999. It was fun, and a gorgeous day.
Afterwards, I went back home and ultimately decided that it was much too pretty outside to try and write a dissertation (on a saturday too) so I ended up inviting myself over to Bill and Heather's for steak grilling, football watching, and Rock Band! They were wonderfully gracious hosts! All in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend one of the few amazing sunny days we have had here in London.
Super fun weekend.
Wednesday and Friday of last week I went and saw classical Indian music and dance at the Nehru Center in London, which was totally awesome. (it had been awhile, so it was fun)
Then on Saturday all of a sudden the sun came out! In celebration, I rode up to Hampstead Heath to do a bit of gardening with Bill, Heather, and our friend from college, Kelly, who I hadn't seen since 1999. It was fun, and a gorgeous day.
Afterwards, I went back home and ultimately decided that it was much too pretty outside to try and write a dissertation (on a saturday too) so I ended up inviting myself over to Bill and Heather's for steak grilling, football watching, and Rock Band! They were wonderfully gracious hosts! All in all, it was a very pleasant way to spend one of the few amazing sunny days we have had here in London.
No comments:
Post a Comment