... with the sound of one-on-one Hindi lessons......!
I'm in cool, rainy, wonderul Mussoorie!! Poor Allen is still stuck in hot, sweaty, sticky Varanasi!
(giggle)
I'm up here to go to the Landour Language School - work on my Hindi while trying to escape the heat (and subsequent heat rash and eczema). One of the wonderful things (depending I guess on how you look at it) is that I feel totally disconnected from anything up here. There is no internet at the guest house I'm staying at or at the school where I spend most of my time. Who needs Google Reader when the mountains are staring you right in the face! Who needs email when you can just sit in your room and think (or nap) for hours on end!
So, I'm warning you in advance that you might not hear much from me while I'm up here. So Allen will be the lead blogger for a while ....
......
So...... you may not hear from both of us for a month or so, but rest assured that we're having fun and having plenty of adventures - that I'll be sure to update you all about when I get back.
:)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment