I can't tell you the number of times, since first moving to Lucknow, that I've wished for cameras built into my eyes. There are always so many things that take be by surprise or that I want to share. I've got about 50 posts mulling in my head at any given moment and I'm just waiting to capture photographic "proof" before sharing it with you all (so maybe it is better for you that I don't have cameras in my eyes....)
But I'm also realizing that this blog is (naturally) a sort of one-sided conversation ---- you guys here all about how/what we're doing ... but we're missing out on what is going on back home.
Please send us your stories! Let us know what we're missing (because we are missing you all so much!) Your lives are important to us and we are hoping that in this case the limited news we've gotten from the States means your all happy and healthy!
WE MISS YOU!
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment