Bwahahahahahahah!
How amazing is it that my first weekend in San Francisco both the Maker Faire was going on!?! (insert squeal of geekish delight)
After safely arriving last night Amanda and Andrew (who will be my hosts/roommates for the next two months) asked me if I was interested in going to the Maker Faire with them. Was I interested in going to the Maker Faire? Hell ya, I was!
Oh, Maker Faire, how I love you: one part creativity, one part skilled execution, a mixture of ingenuity, and a ton of fun.
And who should I run into, but Joe (one of Allen's groomsmen), his wife Maricar, and their son Danger! Such a small world. But I'm so excited about being able to reconnect with some of our NY while we're out here this summer!
We're wrapping up the weekend by seeing the Avengers - what a great way to get ready to kick butt at my internship on Monday!
How amazing is it that my first weekend in San Francisco both the Maker Faire was going on!?! (insert squeal of geekish delight)
After safely arriving last night Amanda and Andrew (who will be my hosts/roommates for the next two months) asked me if I was interested in going to the Maker Faire with them. Was I interested in going to the Maker Faire? Hell ya, I was!
Oh, Maker Faire, how I love you: one part creativity, one part skilled execution, a mixture of ingenuity, and a ton of fun.
Where to start?
Mom, look what I made!
Um... yes, please!
Playing with Mentos and Coke - always a blast
And who should I run into, but Joe (one of Allen's groomsmen), his wife Maricar, and their son Danger! Such a small world. But I'm so excited about being able to reconnect with some of our NY while we're out here this summer!
We're wrapping up the weekend by seeing the Avengers - what a great way to get ready to kick butt at my internship on Monday!
1 comment:
Awesome!!!!! San Francisco is going to be awesome!
Post a Comment