Hello Friends and Family,
It's time to get excited about NCAA College Basketball again!
To join the Roda Family and Friends Basketball Bracket,
Click on this Link: http://rodabracket.mayhem.cbssports.com/e
You then have to make your own CBS Sports username and password. Once you have joined CBS Sports website, then you enter the password for our group, which is UNCA. Because, obviously this year the UNCA bulldogs are going to win it ALL!!!!!!
This year, I have decided to make the bracket ever so slightly more exciting by making it a charity fundraiser. Everyone who joins this bracket should, on their honor as a decent human being, agree to donate a minimum of $5 to the charity named by the winner.
So, if you win, you get to decide what well deserving institution should receive our collective financial support!
The winner will inform you of their choice in a message in which they also gloat about how much more intuitively they understand the nuances of bracketology and otherwise rub in your face their winningness.
I would urge winners to choose charities that are national or international in scope and a-political (i.e. I wouldn't ask you to donate to my bowling club, but I would ask you to donate to the Red Cross). Let's just do something good!
Them's the rules. May the most clairvoyant among us win!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment