Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Back to New York!?!

In a crazy turn of events, just days after we finally sold our apartment in Brooklyn, I found out that I will be returning to New York for one year as an Art History Research Fellow at the Metropolitan Museum of Art!!!

It's an amazing opportunity to spend some quality time at the Museum and I am very excited about it!

Just thought I'd let you know.

For awhile I was officially "runner up" for the 2 year post doc, but the person who was awarded it decided to take it (not really surprising).  Either way, I am honored that I will get funded to spend another year in New York at a fabulous museum!

Cheers,

Allen

2 comments:

Victoria and Stephen said...

:) Congratulations!!!!

littlemithi said...

This is all so bloody exciting (as they would say this side of the pond)!. I have heard ALOT about the met - it must be an AMAZING place to work ...

So whats the situation? Is Nicky going to stay on where she is, or moving with you? Two two are such jet setters!

Oh, by the way, do you still need a tabla player illustration?

xxxM