... that my 501-class Affinity Wall Diagramming project is over
Nightmare on Group-project Street
... that I have the most amazing family and friends, who during their own holiday break, helped us pack up all our crap in Brooklyn
No joke, we had an army of people (Mom, Dad, Darek, Nina, to name just a few) all put in back-breaking effort to get us all loaded up this Thanksgiving break. I honestly don't know how we could have managed without them.
... that my husband is the most amazing packer in the history of all time. Period.
I've mentioned Allen's packing prowess before on our blog, so its not worth going into the specifics. Plus I don't have any pictures of how completely Allen had that U-Haul truck packed. We're pretty confident nothing broke specifically because the was no space left for any of the boxes to move in the back of the truck.
... that our India connections still mean something in the states.
Our friend Megan from Varanasi put us up during our cross country trek and lett us crash her birthday party! W00T!
... that the couch and the bed fit into the Ann Arbor apt! Double W00T!
I very truly and honestly did not believe that there was any way that the movers were going to get our heavy big-ass furniture up into this poorly designed apartment building (the stairs and elevator are so narrow!). I'm so happy to have been proven wrong.
... (and lastly, but certainly not least) THAT MY HUSBAND IS FINALLY WITH MY IN ANN ARBOR!!!! TRIPLE W00T!!!
Gosh it is good to be together again! Yes, it has been a long haul. Yes, the end of the semester is crunch time for both of us. And yes, (giggle) we have a lot of unpacking to do. But it always goes better when we're together...
I hope that you all had a very Thanks-filled holiday! What are you all thankful for?
_________________________________
* Apologies for seemingly dropping off the face to the planet, as you can see in this post, we've been quite busy lately





3 comments:
Just reading this made me smile! Thanks! We are thankful to have wonderful friends like you! :)
Right back at you, Victoria!
Yay! You two are finally together again!
Post a Comment