Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Wedding Photos

Hey All,

This will be a central repository for all the pictures (and hopefully video) that I can round up from the wedding.

Here's what we have so far:

Posts on the Photographers Blog (I think she likes us):
(I could seriously stare at these posts all day ... and do... in fact, stare at them all day)
First post

Nikki and Allen Slide Show:

Flickr Group: (which you can feel free to add to!)

(email me if you don't have a Yahoo! account, but want to access/upload photos)

Video of the First Dance: (thank you Spencer!)


Nikki and Allen's First Dance from Nikki Candelore on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Nikki, I can't tell you how much I LOVE your wedding pictures! I could probably look at them all day too! You looked absolutely stunning. I'm excited about your blog and will be watching for updates.

Nikki and Allen said...

THANKS JENN! That really means a lot to me... Actually, *your* blog inspired me to set up our wedding website as a blog. I'm hoping that we will continue to post with updates while Allen is doing his fieldwork in India --- keep an eye on this space!